This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Assistant Account within our dynamic finance department.
The training for this role is delivered through a specialist training provider who will deliver weekly classroom-based training at their offices in Bristol.
As Assistant Accountant you will establish a strong relationship with the company’s operational departments, providing those departments with high quality, robust operational-based financial information, support and expertise.
As a key member of the Finance team you will also be expected to assist in implementing the Company’s strategy to ensure the sustained, profitable growth of the organisation.
Your principal duties will include; fixed asset registers, Capital Expenditure Board report and bank account reconciliation.
You will need to have obtained a minimum of a L3 AAT qualification and demonstrate strong numeracy skills achieving a level C or 5 in Maths GCSE.
For this role we are looking for somebody:
– Forward thinking and focussed on results.
– Willing and able to dedicate time and attention to the detail.
– Computer literate in Microsoft programs (i.e. Word and Excel).
– Pro-active and can demonstrate as a self-starter.
– Who can work to tight deadlines whilst performing with accuracy.
Please note the closing date for applications are March 17th 2019. If you are selected to move onto the next stage our assessment day will be on Thursday April 4th 2019.