- 25ml Pink Gin
- 15ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- 100ml Thatchers Haze
- Fresh Fruit: Raspberries or blackberries work best!
How to make:
- Mix the pink gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass filled with cubed ice and top with 100ml of Thatchers Haze.
- Top with crushed ice, and garnish with raspberries or blackberries.
Don’t forget you can size up to a pitcher!
- 1.5 Parts Pink gin
- 1 Part Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Part Sugar Syrup
- 4 Parts Thatchers Haze
*ingredients can be sized to any sized pitcher using the above ratios.
- Mix the pink gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a pitcher filled with cubed ice.
- Pour 4 parts Thatchers Haze into the pitcher.
- Serve into a tumbler or half pint glass filled with cubed ice, and garnish with raspberries of blackberries.