Our friends at LifestyleLinked have come up with this wonderfully creative and refreshing cider cocktail recipe, using our very own Thatchers Katy. Perfect for upcoming BBQ’s and summer parties!
- 250ml Thatchers Katy
- 250ml Champagne or Prosecco
- Cranberry Juice
- Mixture of fruit (For example: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and slices of red apple)
How to make:
- Fill the glass with a mixture of 2 parts Thatchers Katy cider to one part Champagne or Prosecco of your choice.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice.
- Add a handful of ripe and juicy blackberries, raspberries and strawberries and slices of red apple and stir.