A fresh new spin on our much loved Thatchers Katy. Elderflower and Lime are becoming increasingly popular flavours, tied in with the crisp appley flavour of Thatchers Katy, this makes the perfect summer refreshment.
- 700ml Thatchers Katy
- 100ml elderflower cordial
- Juice of 1 lime
- Crushed ice, to serve
- 2 green apples, thinly sliced
- 25ml Premium Gin (optional)
How to make:
- Place cider, elderflower cordial, and lime juice in a jug and stir to combine.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice, pour in cider mixture, top with apple slices, and serve.
- For an added twist, add a serve of Gin!