A Thatchers family recipe to make this seasons perfect drink.
- 2 litres of warm Thatchers Cider
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 star anise
- 5 cloves (or half a teaspoon of ground cloves)
- 2 cinnamon sticks (or half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon)
- 8 slices of ginger (or 1 teaspoon of ground ginger)
- 5 tablespoons of soft brown sugar, to taste
How to make:
- Mix all ingredients together and simmer gently for 30 minutes but make sure not to boil.
- For extra spice, why not try with a dash of gin the glass? Enjoy!