Thatchers Cider Company is a family owned business which has been running since 1904. We are based in Sandford, Somerset where we grow and process apples into award winning cider. We now have an opportunity within our Finance department for a second Credit Controller to join the team.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for managing Sales Ledger accounts, ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely manner and any credit notes or account adjustments are legitimate and correct.
The Credit Controller will need to be able to demonstrate experience of processing high volumes efficiently and accurately, whilst also adhering to tight deadlines.
The main duties will include:
- Maintaining customer accounts.
- Processing of credit notes & account adjustments.
- Liaising with customers.
- Aged debt reviews.
- Liaising with the Sales & Distribution teams.
The successful candidate will be:
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs (i.e. Word and Excel).
- Willing and able to dedicate time and attention to the detail.
- Determined, driven, a team player and self motivated.