Here at Thatchers, looking after our customers is the top priority and it is for this very reason that we are now looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to expand the customer service team.
You will need to be a team player with a friendly approach and excellent telephone manner, as well as being able to think on your feet and pay attention to detail to look after our customers to the very best standards. A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile are essential.
The main duties in this role include:
· Speaking to customers over the phone
· Customer research and reporting projects
· Data input on our bespoke computer package
· Maintaining customer records
· Dealing with all manner of customer queries
· Selling into prospective customers
· Administration duties including order processing
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then please apply by sending in a completed application form, along with a covering letter to: Jobs, Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA or email@example.com .