Our Thatchers Cider Distribution department are in need of a Stock Controller to join their supply chain team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and accurate control of stock-holding, and will play a vital role in the implementation of a new automated warehouse and stock management system.
Key Duties Include;
- Being responsible for the team’s accurate stock management, working with the Warehouse Team Leaders and their teams to encourage and develop a right-first-time approach to stock-counting, product-picking and event-reporting.
- Manage stock in external locations (e.g. Sainsbury’s PCC, haulier warehousing).
- Be the team’s key power-user of Nav (our ERP system) to ensure that our financial reporting is timely and accurate.
- To create exception and trend reports, as required, to allow the department to review its performance and plan continuous improvement activities.
Essential Skills Include;
- High levels of numeracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An independence and integrity to investigate and resolve stock issues.
- Computer literate (the ability to use Excel and effective use of email is seen as a minimum standard).
If this sounds like the role for you and you believe that you have the required skills, then please apply!
For a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send a completed application form to Jobs at Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset BS25 5RA, or via email to the aforementioned address.