Thatchers Cider is a growing, fourth generation family run business which is based in the heart of Somerset. We have been making cider for over 100 years. We are looking for a Shift Support Engineer to join the team here at Myrtle Farm.
Working at Thatchers you’ll get the opportunity to work for a business that invests in state of the art equipment as well as its team members.
Working for our Engineering Manager, you will be looking after all our equipment, from our apple presses to our brand new can line. Implementing our world class maintenance system and ensuring our machines are running 24/7.
Experience – Essential
- A formal qualification in an electrical subject
- Experience in preventative maintenance and CMMS systems
- Experience in working as a Control System, PLC fault finding or Multi -Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- An understanding of current Health and Safety legislation
Experience – Desirable
- Experience working in a FMCG industry
- Knowledge of industrial control systems, in particular Siemens and Rockwell
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then please apply by sending in a completed application form to Jobs, Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA or firstname.lastname@example.org .