- Department – Sales.
- Location – Field Based, various territories: Devon/ Birmingham & Coventry/ South West Wales/ Dorset & Wiltshire/ Hampshire & West Sussex/ Hertfordshire, Essex and Bedfordshire/ Southern Midlands/ South Wales/ East Midlands.
- Closing Date – 23rd April.
Established in 1904 by William John Thatcher, we have grown into one of the top cider-making businesses in the world. Now in our fourth generation of family cider makers, we’re exceptionally proud of our Somerset roots.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth through industry-leading levels of investment in our marketing, people development, innovative technology and world-class cider mill. The best part? We’re just getting started.
We’re now looking for various Field Sales Executives to join our brilliant team and grow awareness of our brand and incredible products.
Working as part of the sales team, as a Field Sales Executive, you’ll drive awareness of the Thatchers brand throughout your designated region to increase the distribution and availability of our award-winning ciders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify new opportunities to increase product distribution
- Enhance customer/consumer engagement through tours, tastings, events, product placement and POS (point of sale) support
- Create and build excellent working relationships across your customer base
As part of your role, you will occasionally need to undertake overnight stays.
Who we’re looking for?
The Thatchers team is action-orientated, adaptable and resourceful with high levels of resilience to compete in an exciting yet competitive marketplace. We work hard and, together, we achieve great things.
To become part of our Field Sales Executives, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship/rapport building skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage your time
- To be analytical and numerate
- An adaptable nature
- A good level of IT literacy
- A full, valid driving licence
Webrecruit and Thatchers Cider are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re looking to unlock your potential as a Field Sales Executive, please apply via the relevant link to the area you wish to apply for: