Here at Thatchers Cider we have an opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance Team at Myrtle Farm.
The successful candidate must be AAT qualified and looking to progress to a full accountant qualification (CIMA or ACCA), a good team player and have experience of producing accurate and detailed reports to tight deadlines.
The main duties will include:
- Posting and reconciling of bank statements and accounts.
- Posting and reconciling of the fixed asset register.
- Producing, reconciling, analysing and reporting of stock ledger.
- Producing, reconciling, analysing and reporting on Capital Expenditure.
- Production of supporting schedules to the management accounts.
- Forward thinking and commercially astute.
- Self-motivating, determined with drive and a results-focused approach.
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs (i.e. Word and Excel).
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then please apply by sending in a completed application form to Jobs, Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA or firstname.lastname@example.org .