Thatchers Open Day Stall & Entertainment Application
Come and join us at our 2022 Open Day!
We’re inviting local businesses to come along and host a stall or entertainment at this year’s event taking place on Saturday 17th September. We’re looking for local food producers, craft or gift stalls, entertainment acts or children’s entertainment.
If you’re interested, here’s a few things you need to know:
- All stall or entertainment applications must go through the below form.
- There is no charge to host a stall but spaces are limited.
- Stall spaces are either a 2m x 2m or 3m x 3m space only – your own gazebo and table must be supplied.
- There is no power provided.
- After your application this will be reviewed and all successful applications will be confirmed on August 9th. As much as we’d love to have everyone we will need to review all applications before allocating spaces.
- Parking is provided.
- Set up can take place on Friday 16th September (afternoon only) or Saturday 17th September (must be complete by 11am).
- The event will run from 12pm – 5pm on Saturday 17th September with music continuing until 8pm.