Promoter: Thatchers Cider Company Limited, Myrtle Farm, Station Road, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The Thatchers Pledge sign-up form is open to ‘free of tie’ publicans in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland who stock at least one draught Thatchers brand at the time of sign-up to the Thatchers Pledge. The Thatchers Pledge is not open to employees of Thatchers Cider or employees or lessees of partnering wholesalers, suppliers, or pub groups. The Thatchers Pledge may be extended beyond free of tie pubs at the discretion of Thatchers Cider.
- How to sign-up: To sign-up to the Thatchers Pledge, publicans are required to complete a form at thatcherscider.co.uk/thatcherspledge. To complete the form, internet access is required alongside a valid full postal address and email address. By signing up to the Thatchers Pledge you agree to these terms & conditions.
- Order limit: Each publican is limited to ordering one 50-litre keg, regardless of the number of draught Thatchers brands that they stock and the number of orders they place in the period of the Thatchers Pledge.
- Order to be placed through chosen route to market: A first order with the publican’s chosen Pledge Partner is required to activate delivery of the Thatchers Pledge keg. All orders and deliveries will be subject to the publican having an account with the chosen Pledge Partner, and in accordance with the delivery terms and conditions of the publican’s chosen Pledge Partner. Thatchers is working with wholesalers across the UK to deliver the Thatchers Pledge. Publicans can claim their Thatchers Pledge keg when placing an order with the following Pledge Partners:
434 Enterprises 7 Day Cellar Arkells Bablakes / Amathus Baby Bottles Beer Direct SW Beer Trading Beer Warehouse Black Sheep Brewery Brewers Wholesale Carlsberg Cellar Supplies Cheltenham Chapple & Jenkins Dawsons Dayla DB Ramsden Drink Warehouse Edwards Beer and Minerals Evan Evans Expressmode Felinfoel Fine Wines Direct George Batemans Glamorgan Beer Gordano Wines Greene King Hall & Woodhouse Hamer & Perks Harveys HB Clarks Hop Back Brewery Inn Express Island Ales J & A Drinks Kater4 Keg Express Kegmaster Lacons / JV Trading LH Supplies Liberation / Butcombe Libra Drinks LWC Maison Maurice Marston’s MD Soft Drinks Molson Coors Nectar Imports Plan B Premium Drinks Punch Quando S & F Drinks Salamis Small Beer Soar Valley St Austell Swallow Tate Smith Templetons Tolchards Wadworth Wickwar Brewery Youngs BWS
- Delivery arrangements: The Thatchers Pledge keg will be delivered alongside the first order as soon as possible after regulations requiring the closure of pubs are lifted.
- Choice of product: Each publican may specify their preferred keg from Thatchers Gold, Thatchers Haze, Thatchers Rascal, or Thatchers Dry. The chosen keg must be the same as a brand the publican stocks at the time of sign-up to the Thatchers Pledge. Specifying a preferred brand does not guarantee that brand will be available. Thatchers may substitute a publican’s preferred brand for an alternative Thatchers brand.
- Promotion Sign-Up Period: Publicans can access the Thatchers Pledge sign-up form from 04.06.2020 until the earlier of 30.09.20 and the time at which a total equivalent value of £1 million of cider has been ordered under the Thatchers Pledge.
- Questions: All questions in relation to the Thatchers Pledge can be sent to email@example.com.
- Marketing: Publicans will only be contacted for marketing purposes after sign-up if they have given Thatchers permission to do so via the sign-up form.
- Thatchers’ right to reject orders: Thatchers is entitled to reject a publican sign-up to the Thatchers Pledge if:
- Breach of terms: the publican is in breach of these terms & conditions, any other terms & conditions with Thatchers, or the terms & conditions of any Pledge Partner; or
- Negative PR impact: it would reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Thatchers or any Pledge Partner to accept the sign-up; or
- Fraud/suspicious activity: Thatchers suspects the sign-up is fraudulent or otherwise suspicious;
- Events outside Thatchers’ control: Thatchers withdraws, postpones, or limits the Thatchers Pledge as a result of any act or event outside its control, including but not limited to: natural disaster, fire, flood, pandemic, terrorist attack, industrial dispute, change in law or regulation,
- Liability for loss etc. of Thatchers Pledge kegs: Thatchers does not take any responsibility or liability for kegs ordered under the Thatchers Pledge that are lost, delayed or damaged. Responsibility and liability for loss, delay, or damage will be in accordance with the terms & conditions of the publican’s relationship with the relevant Pledge Partner.
- Exclusion and limitation of liability: Thatchers will not be liable for any loss, expense, or damage (in each case whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the Thatchers Pledge and/or a publican’s sign-up to it. However, nothing excludes or limits Thatchers’ liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Ongoing validity: If any part of these terms & conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the terms & conditions.
- Discrepancy with marketing materials: If there is any discrepancy between these terms & conditions and the details in any associated promotional material, these terms & conditions will prevail.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These terms & conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.