Thatchers production technicians are responsible for filling and packaging all our cider into kegs, glass bottles, and aluminium cans. You would be running state of the art, modern packaging equipment over multiple packaging lines. All packaging lines are run over a varied shift pattern, to suit seasonal demands
We are looking for individuals to join the production team, to maintain the highest level of quality, and production output required. Flexibility, positivity, and the desire to take responsibility are key strengths required to fulfil the role.
The main duties in this role include:
- Machine operations over a wide range of equipment.
- Running high speed automated equipment.
- Maintenance and reactive repairs.
- Quality control and testing.
- Housekeeping and cleanliness to the best standards.
To apply, please send an application form (which can be downloaded from here) along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Jobs, Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA.