Here at Thatchers Cider in the heart of Somerset, we are looking for the right person to join our team in the exciting new role of Quality Dispense Technician. As fourth generation cider makers, who have been making quality cider for over 100 years, we are a growing family run business in Sandford, in need of an extra pair of hands covering BH and surrounding postcode areas, to ensure that every pint of our Cider is served as perfect as when it leaves the Mill.
Applicants who have experience working in roles such as a Field Service Engineer, Service Technician or Maintenance Engineer, would find this role of interest.
- Testing of quality, installing new equipment, maintaining or repairing existing equipment across a variety of customer types, from pubs to clubs to restaurants.
- The opportunity to utilize your understanding of electrical & mechanical equipment fault-finding skills on items such as fonts/pumps, coolers and more.
- A high priority will be our brand positioning, ensuring that all our brands are dispensed to the highest possible standards.
- You will be responsible for arranging your own travel routes, ordering and returns of own parts and taking complete control of managing vehicle stock effectively.
- You will carry out surveys for installations, maintain dispense and cooling equipment and often advise, instruct and educate customers where required on dispensing the best quality products.
The successful candidate will need to be computer literate; use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel. Have the ability to build great relationships with customers and colleagues. And have passion and enthusiasm for the brand.
In return we offer a competitive salary, company pension and a full training and induction program.