Mini Cheddar & Sun Dried Tomato Frittatas
These mini omelette bites are super easy to make and are the ideal substantial canapés to serve at a festive drinks party. The cheese and sweet sun dried tomatoes pair perfectly with a hint of freshness from the coriander – basil also works perfectly too.
- 6 eggs
- Handful of coriander, finely chopped
- 50g sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 50g Wykes Extra Mature Cheddar, finely grated
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- Crack the eggs into a large jug before adding the coriander, sun dried tomatoes and cheddar.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and gently whisk all the ingredients together.
- Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin before pouring in the egg mixture equally between each hole.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown and risen.
- Take out the oven and allow to cool for couple of minutes before serving. Alternatively, cool and serve at room temperature.
- Serve alongside an ice cold glass of Thatchers Gold.