An exciting opportunity has arisen at Thatchers Cider in Sandford for an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer.
You will be responsible for the stable running of our VM environment, windows servers, networking and, assisted by colleagues, you will help resolve and manage all support queries, and the on-going development of the environment. Ideally, you’ll be Microsoft MCSE \ MCSA or MCP qualified and hold VM Certified Professional status. You will be able to demonstrate a strong and detailed knowledge of the following technologies;
Required Skills and Experience:
– Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016. Building and configuration of virtual servers using vSphere
– Microsoft Azure and Office 365 technologies
– HP/Aruba Switches; building, imaging and configuring
– WSUS maintenance and configuration
– VOIP system support
– Desktop/laptop configuration/diagnosis
– Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, VLANS and Group policy configuration
– Windows deployment technologies for desktop/laptop imaging – MDT, WDS, etc.
– Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
Desirable Skills and Experience:
– Windows Server 2019 and SharePoint Online
– PowerShell scripting
– Understanding of ADFS
– VPN, MDM, Antivirus and Linux server maintenance/support
– ITIL, Business continuity and DR Strategy
– Understanding firewall rules.
You will be able to demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience working for end users in a small tightly knit and dynamic IT team. You’ll be driven, motivated and have excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then please apply by sending in a completed application form to Jobs, Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA or email@example.com.