As part of our investment in the growth of the cider category, this year we’ve launched our biggest ever marketing campaign. It’s seen us triple the number of events we’re attending to bring the taste of Thatchers to people all over the country.
Here are just six ways your customers will be getting to know more about Thatchers this summer:
- On TV. Our new Race Car ad is on air through to August. You can also see Thatchers Haze ads for the first time – watch out for us in the Love Island breaks!
- In the cinema. The Race Car ad will also be seen during this summer’s black comedy blockbuster, “Once Upon A Time in Hollywood”.
- Out and about. We’re turning up the heat with an outdoor thermal campaign for Thatchers Haze – 42 locations with 34 million impressions planned. You can see our Rosé campaign on bus sides too!
- On the go. We’ll be reaching over 100million views this year through our mobile campaigns.
- At events. We’ve tripled the number of events we’re attending, with an amazing 100-day programme of over 30 different festivals, food and farming experiences.
- Enjoying the cricket. We were the official cider of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 and we won’t stop there – our summer of cricket continues following Somerset & Gloucestershire in the T20 Vitality Blast competition.