It’s an exciting time for our Supply Chain team as we are installing a brand new automated warehouse facility. This warehouse is bespoke to Thatchers and will supply our production lines with materials as well as our distribution network with the full range of Thatchers Cider.
The Stock Controller will have a key role to play in our Supply Chain team ensuring our inventory is correctly managed across the distribution network. We are looking for a diligent team player who is comfortable using software systems and can be flexible around working times.
The main duties in this role include:
• Ensuring all stock movements are efficiently planned
• Reconciling our stock, investigate and report on any discrepancies
• Understanding customer orders and storage pattern requirements
• Stock taking
• Compiling reports that can be used across the company
• Dealing with internal and external teams
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then please apply by sending in a completed application form to Jobs, Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA or email@example.com.