Thatchers Cider Company Limited – Terms And Conditions Of Website Use
Information About Us
Thatchers Cider Company Limited is registered in England & Wales under company number 550634 with a registered office and main trading address at: Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset BS25 5RA, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 927366205
As part of our commitment to responsible marketing, we comply with the social responsibility policies of the Portman Group.
Accessing Our Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate indefinitely the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Entrants to all our competitions must be 18 or over at the time of entry
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition.
- The Promotion consists of one prize draw (“Prize Draw”).
- No purchase necessary.
- The Prize Draw will commence at 5pm on 25/05/2018 and will end at midnight on 28/05/2018 (“Prize Draw Promotional Period”). Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
- No entrant may win more than one prize from this prize draw.
- Participants may enter the Prize Draw by:
- Visiting Thatchers Cider’s website at https://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/oceanfest/to competition page
- Registering details to win tickets
- Open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- Winners will be notified by email on 29/05/2018. If you are a winner, you must accept your prize by 31/05/2018 to claim your ticket to the event.
- Thatchers Cider does not take responsibility for any entries that have not been submitted due to lost connections, failed computer transmissions or technical failures.
- Entries open to UK residents only.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one entry, per person.
- Each valid entry received in the eligibility period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- No participant can use their computer to enable multiple entries and set up multiple identities (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event, that person’s entry and all associated entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be voided.
- There is 1 prize available. The prize received by each winner will be:
- 2 tickets to Oceanfest 2018
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to change
- The Promoter reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice
- All other expenses not specified in these terms are not included and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guests, including any parking, spending money, meals, additional beverages, personal services and expenses, gratuities, travel costs and other incidental costs.
- If a prize winner doesn’t respond by 5pm on 31st May 2018, if the telephone number and/or e-mail address is out of service or does not exist, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize and an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining valid and eligible entries that formed part of the original draw in which that ineligible prize winner took part.
- No cash or other alternatives are available to the prizes which are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes and free gifts of equal or greater value if outside the reasonable control of the promoter. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter will not be held viable for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the event
- Minimum order one case.
- Thatchers will not sell or deliver alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery from receipt of order.
- Thatchers must be notified immediately of any breakages, shortfalls or missing deliveries.
- Cancellations must be notified within 48 hours and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
By using a specialist delivery service and packing in thick boxes, we have tried to ensure that your purchases arrive in the same condition they left us. However, breakages may occasionally happen; similarly, goods may occasionally be faulty.
If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, we should be notified within 3 working day and the damaged or faulty goods should be returned within 7 days. We are happy to arrange collection by our courier at no extra charge to you. A credit for the goods will be made within 28 days, or replacements dispatched within 7 working days of receipt of these goods.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the materials published on it, including but not limited to trade marks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”). The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials on our Site.
We reserve the right to copy protect any of the Materials on our Site. Provided that you are located in a country or other territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted AND you are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in the country or other territory in which you are located, you may print a reasonable number of hard copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specifically authorised by us (by way of example only, explicit instructions such as “Click Here to Enlarge this Image”) you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or proprietary notice. All other copying (whether in electronic, hard copy or other format) reproduction, transmission, public performance, distribution, commercial exploitation, adaptation, translation, modification, bundling, merging, sharing or making available to any person, or creation of any derivative works of our Site or the Materials on our Site is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the holders of rights in the Materials on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the Materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us and, where applicable, our licensors.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Site.
You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any Material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (“Malicious Code”).
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability or damages, Thatchers liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org