Thatchers Australia Mulled Cider Competition Terms and Conditions 2020
- Open to VIC, NT, SA, ACT, WA, QLD or TAS residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries open on 10.07.20 and closes on 20.07.20 at 9:00am
3. Entry via the Thatchers Australia Facebook page only. Simply follow us, like the post and tag your winter #ciderbuddy.
4. Only one entry per person allowed, multiple entries and entries through agents or third parties are invalid.
5. There are 10 prizes available consisting of:
• 6x4x440ml can Thatchers Gold
• 2x enamel mugs
7. Winners will be drawn at random on 20th July and will be notified within five days of draw date via private message on Facebook.
8. Prizes will be sent out within 3 weeks following receipt of the winner’s details
9. There are no cash alternatives, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. Any prize winner who has not responded to notification within five days will forfeit their prize.
12. Winners may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
13. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any social media site entries to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
16. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
17. Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Thatchers Cider, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA