Thatchers Community Orchard Competition Terms and Conditions 2021
- Open to UK residents, community groups and registered charities only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entries open on 30.01.21 and close on 18.02.21 at 23:59.
- Entry via the Thatchers Cider Official Facebook page and email to email@example.com only. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
- Simply comment on our Facebook post or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for a donation of a bundle of 10 apple trees.
- Multiple entries allowed. Entries through agents or third parties are invalid.
- We have ten bundles each of 10 trees to be donated to community groups.
- The trees are bare root apple trees and as such will need to be planted upon delivery
- The trees will be delivered direct from the supplier in boxes, together with stakes, guards and ties
- We are not able to store the trees on your behalf
- You must have the permission of the landowner where you are planting your orchard
- The apple tree varieties will be selected from the following:
Apple (Malus) Paradice Gold
Apple (Malus) Dabinett (Cider)
Apple (Malus) Harry M Jersey(Cider)
Apple (Malus) Little Pax
Apple (Malus) Newton Wonder
Apple (Malus) Somerset Redstreak (Cider)
Apple (Malus) Tom Putt
Apple (Malus) Michelin
Thatchers will provide planting and care instructions
- Winners will be drawn at random on 18.02.21 and will be notified within five days of draw date via email.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Any prize winner who has not responded to notification within five days will forfeit their prize.
- Winners may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any social media site entries to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Thatchers Cider, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA