Thatchers Haze Pub Garden Campaign Terms and Conditions 2022
- Open to pubs & bars in the UK only.
- Campaign sign-up open on 14.04.22 and close on 19.04.22 at 12:00PM.
- Entry via the Thatchers Cider Official Website only. Simply sign up using the online form.
- One entry per pub allowed.
- The campaign will run for pubs on Thursday, Fridays & Saturdays when the sun is shining in full or in part (in other words in line with the weather) until the campaign budget is spent.
- Pubs must stock Thatchers Haze on draught and have an outdoor seated area.
- There are no cash alternatives, the campaign is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Pubs may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the campaign, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any social media site entries to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this campaign.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Entry to this campaign will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Thatchers Cider, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA