Snaffling Pig & Thatchers Competition Terms and Conditions 2020
- Open to UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entries open on 15.05.20 at 16:00 and closes at 23:59 on 17.05.20
- Entry via the Thatchers & Snaffling Pig Facebook page only. Only one winner will be chosen from both sets of Facebook comments. Simply tell us who you’ll be heading to the pub with once they reopen.
- Only one entry per person allowed, multiple entries and entries through agents or third parties are invalid.
- There is one prize available consisting of:
- A 3-month supply of Thatchers ciders – 4 x 24 x 440ml can packs.
- A 3-month supply of Snaffling Pig pork scratchings. – 3 x 300g Snaffling Pig Pork Crackling Bumper Packs
- A Snaffling Pig giant beanbag.
- 2 x Thatchers garden parasols.
- A Snaffling Pig Summer Gift Set.
- UK entrant’s participation is online via Thatchers & Snaffling Pig Facebook page only. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
- Winner will be drawn at random on 18.05.20 and will be notified within five days of draw date via private message on Facebook.
- Prizes will be sent out within 10 working days following receipt of the winner’s details
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Any prize winner who has not responded to notification within five days will forfeit their prize.
- Winners may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any social media site entries to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Data protection: see privacy policies at: https://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/legal/ and https://www.snafflingpig.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy/
Promoter: Thatchers Cider Company, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA and
Snaffling Pig Limited, Pork Knox, Childs Court Farm, Ashampstead Common, Berkshire, RG8 8QT