Prize draw T&Cs (Short T&Cs)
- This promotion is open to members and employee members of the Co-operative Group Food Limited aged 18 or over and resident in England and Wales other than employees, and their immediate families, of Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Purchase a pack or bottle of Thacthers Rosé at a Co-operative Group food store and swipe your Co-operative membership card for a chance to win 1 of 20 prizes consisting of 3 prize tiers.
- First tier prizes: 3 x Prizes – Pair of tickets to Valley Fest, Somerset, staying in a glamping bell tent, plus a Tour and Tasting of Thatchers Cider Mill and a meal at the Thatchers Railway Inn Pub to the value of £50 in total.
- Second tier prizes: 5 x Prizes – Pair of standard weekend tickets to Valley Fest, Somerset, plus a Tour and Tasting of Thatchers Cider Mill.
- Third tier prizes: 12 x Rosé cider hampers including a case of 12 x 500ml Rosé cider, lanyards and t-shirts.
- Promoter: Thatchers Cider Company Ltd., Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA. Winners will be notified by email on XXXXX. Open to UK residents 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. Closes on the XXXXX. Maximum one prize per household.
Please drink responsibly.
Full Terms and Conditions
Thatchers Cider Company Ltd., Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA.
- Thatchers Somerset Stay (“promotion”) is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families and household members of Thatchers Cider Company Ltd. (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion. Bulk entries, or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted. Entry to the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- To enter the promotion you must purchase any of the following packs of Thatchers Rosé and swipe your membership card in a Co-operative Group Food store between 00:00 on XXXX 2019 and XXXX on XXXX 2019 (Promotional Period):
- Thatchers Rosé 4 x 440ml.
- Thatchers Rosé 500ml bottles.
- To enter the Promotion, Internet access and a valid correct email address and telephone number are required.
- Proof of purchase may required.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one entry, per person. Each valid entry received in the eligibility period will be entered into the Prize Draw. No participant can use their computer to enable multiple entries and set up multiple identities (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event, that person’s entry and all associated entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be voided.
- The Promotion consists of three different prize draws (“Prize Draw”) with 20 prizes to be won. The Prize Draw will commence at XXXam on XXXXX 2019 and will end at XXXX on XXXX 2019 (“Prize Draw Promotional Period”). Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
- There are 20 prizes available. The prize received by each winner will be:
- First tier prizes: 3 x Prizes – Pair of tickets to Valley Fest, Somerset, staying in a glamping bell tent, plus a Tour and Tasting of Thatchers Cider Mill and a meal at the Thatchers Railway Inn Pub to the value of £50 in total. 1 for the entrant and 1 for an attendee of their choice. Both attendees must be aged 18+.
- Second tier prizes: 5 x Prizes – Pair of standard weekend tickets to Valley Fest, Somerset plus a tour and tasting of Thatchers Cider Mill. 1 for the entrant and 1 for an attendee of their choice. Both attendees must be aged 18+.
- Third tier prizes: 12 x Rosé cider hampers including a case of 12 x 500ml Rosé cider, lanyards and t-shirts. Winners must be aged 18+.
- To gain access into the festival you must show your ticket on entry which will be posted out to you ahead of the festival. Thatchers will book you onto a tasting tour and meal at the Railway before you go to the Festival and will liaise with the winners directly.
- Although tickets will not include photographs, ticketholders and their guests will be required to bring photo ID with them to the event. All ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder. Both attendees must be aged 18+.
- Please check the Valley Fest web page for specific event details https://valleyfest.co.uk/
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to change.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
- All other expenses not specified in these terms are not included and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guests, including any parking, spending money, meals, additional beverages, personal services and expenses, gratuities, travel costs and other incidental costs.
Selection of Winner(s)
- Winners will be notified by email from Thatchers to confirm they have won XXXXXX 2019.
- In order to claim his or her prize, each prize winner will be asked to confirm if they are attending via email upon getting winner conformation from Thatchers. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach a prize winner or if a prize winner cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- No cash or other alternatives are available to the prizes which are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes and free gifts of equal or greater value if outside the reasonable control of the promoter. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries/claims undelivered for any reason. Nor will the promoter be liable for any person not being able to enter or claim for any reason, including system failures, network error, or personal computer issues. Proof of submission on-line will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the “Prize Draw”, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Personal information will be used by the Promoter for the sole purpose of contacting the winners and awarding of prizes.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and image by the Promoter for such purposes in any media without further compensation.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates and agents, and their employees, directors and shareholders, will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the Promotion other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the free gifts or prizes.
- The Promoter will not be held viable for any loss or damage to personal belongings on the night of the event.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- The Promoter can refuse entry to any person who deems to be behaving inappropriately.