Prize draw T&Cs (Short T&Cs)
- This promotion is open to people aged 18 or over that reside in England and Wales other than employees, and their immediate families, of Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion is to win 2 x standard tickets to Valley Fest 2019, Chew Valley Lake.
- Promoter: Thatchers Cider Company Ltd., Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset, BS25 5RA. Winners will be notified by email on 15/07/19. Open to UK residents 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. Closes on the 12/07/19. Maximum one prize per household.
- To gain access into the festival you must show your ticket on entry which will be posted out to you ahead of the festival. Thatchers will book you onto a tasting tour and meal at the Railway before you go to the Festival and will liaise with the winners directly.
- Although tickets will not include photographs, ticketholders and their guests will be required to bring photo ID with them to the event. All ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder. Both attendees must be aged 18+.
- Please check the Valley Fest web page for specific event details https://valleyfest.co.uk/
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to change.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
- All other expenses not specified in these terms are not included and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guests, including any parking, spending money, meals, additional beverages, personal services and expenses, gratuities, travel costs and other incidental costs.
Please drink responsibly.
- No cash or other alternatives are available to the prizes which are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes and free gifts of equal or greater value if outside the reasonable control of the promoter. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries/claims undelivered for any reason. Nor will the promoter be liable for any person not being able to enter or claim for any reason, including system failures, network error, or personal computer issues. Proof of submission on-line will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the “Prize Draw”, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Personal information will be used by the Promoter for the sole purpose of contacting the winners and awarding of prizes.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and image by the Promoter for such purposes in any media without further compensation.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates and agents, and their employees, directors and shareholders, will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the Promotion other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the free gifts or prizes.
- The Promoter will not be held viable for any loss or damage to personal belongings on the night of the event.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- The Promoter can refuse entry to any person who deems to be behaving inappropriately.