Download Centre Terms
The content available via the Download Centre are the property of Thatchers Cider Company Limited.
By using the Download Centre, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Download Centre.
We may make changes to these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to download an image, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may not use the content in any way that:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- is unlawful, fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- infringes our rights or the rights of others;
- implies that you have any right over that content (e.g. sublicence, sale, loan or charge).
Thatchers Cider Company Limited uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Images, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Image’s accuracy, correctness or reliability. We make no warranty that content accessed via the Download Centre is free from infection by viruses.
Under no circumstances will Thatchers Cider Company Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages caused by reliance on the Download Centre or Images. For the avoidance of doubt this includes any action brought as a result of breach of these terms.
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including but not limited to:
- immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Download Centre and Images;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or required by law.