Established in 1904 by William John Thatcher, we have grown into one of the top cider-making businesses in the world. Now in our fourth generation of family cider makers, we’re exceptionally proud of our Somerset roots.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth through industry-leading levels of investment in our marketing, people development, innovative technology and world-class cider mill. The best part? We’re just getting started.
Due to our continued success we’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our busy team.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you’ll learn and put into practice everything there is to know about delivering outstanding customer service.
This opportunity is for anybody who wants to pursue a career within our customer focused roles, enjoys talking to people and has a drive to grow our brand, develop relationships and can provide exceptional customer service.
Your role will be predominately based on the phones in customer service. This department will give you the best insight and grounding into our business for you to learn, develop and grow.
The Customer Service team are also responsible and accountable for the Thatchers Cider Shop as well as the online sales orders, and fulfillment of getting items out to our customers. You really will be exposed to all areas of customer service within this role, putting the customer at the heart of everything.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls to customers
- Be confident in using our bespoke IT software
- Place customer orders and assist with promotional items/POS
- Create delivery schedules
- Process installation requests and repairs for customers
- Manage and process any customer returns
- Complete monthly reporting
- Manage the Thatchers Cider Shop – both customer front facing and all the administration
- Packaging online sales to go out to customers
- Generally all aspects around customer care.
The Thatchers team is action-orientated, adaptable and resourceful with high levels of resilience to compete in an exciting yet competitive marketplace. We work hard and, together, we achieve great things. We have a desire to learn, a thirst for knowledge and a passion for quality cider that customers enjoy across the world.
- Good level of IT skills
- Analysing data and preparing reports
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Confident and able to deal with people at all levels
- Smartly presented
- A remarkable person who likes to get stuff done
- Have a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Pro-active, problem solver
- Good attention to detail
- Resilient/ Flexible – accept and adapts to changing situations
Training and Development:
Full training will be provided.