Are you an outstanding customer service professional who thirsts for more? Do you have the ambition and drive to forge a path in the world of field sales with one of the biggest names in the cider-making world? If so, read on.
Who are Thatchers Cider?
Established in 1904 by William John Thatcher, we have grown into one of the top cider-making businesses in the world. Now in our fourth generation of family cider makers, we’re exceptionally proud of our Somerset roots.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth through industry-leading levels of investment in our marketing, people development, innovative technology and world-class cider mill. The best part? We’re just getting started.
We’re now looking for a Field Sales Executive to join our brilliant team and grow awareness of our brand and incredible products throughout Glasgow.
What are the perks?
– Competitive salary
– Comprehensive benefits including bonus, company car, pension, laptop and phone
– Discounts in our cider shop (after all, you’ll need to know just how good our cider is!)
– Join our Thatchers Cider Sales Academy
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of the Thatchers success story and take on an exciting role where no two days are the same.
We’ll provide you with a tailored training and development programme that will result in you gaining industry-leading sales training. We will assess your skills and ambitions at the start of the journey and create an individualised programme that will play to your strengths and support areas of development.
You will also have the chance to utilise skills development tools and a range of business seminars and networking opportunities that will equip you with abilities and insight into our industry and the company.
Our team are action-oriented, adaptable and resourceful and we have delivered success after success in a highly competitive marketplace. We have a thirst for knowledge, a passion for quality cider and a commitment to delighting our customers.
We work hard and, together, we achieve great things. If you think you have the passion to make an impact as part of the Thatchers family, this is the role for you.
What will I be doing?
As a Field Sales Executive, you’ll drive awareness of the Thatchers brand throughout Glasgow to increase the distribution and availability of our award-winning ciders.
In this exciting role, you will:
– Identify new opportunities to increase product distribution
– Enhance customer/consumer engagement through tours, tastings, events, product placement and POS (point of sale) support
– Create and build excellent working relationships across your customer base
As part of your role, you will occasionally need to undertake overnight stays.
What will I need to join the team?
To become one of our Field Sales Executives, you’ll need:
– Customer service experience
– Interpersonal skills
– Relationship/rapport building skills
– Presentation and communication skills
– Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage your time
– To be analytical and numerate
– An adaptable nature
– A good level of IT literacy
– A full, valid driving licence