Please note – we are currently experiencing high volumes of orders due to this please allow up 2 weeks for your delivery. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Minimum order one case – You can mix and match Thatchers bottles and jugs, but there is a minimum of 12 per order.
- Thatcher will not sell or deliver alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Thatchers must be notified immediately of any breakages, shortfalls or missing deliveries.
- Cancellations must be notified within 48 hours and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Thatchers will only deliver to addresses within Mainland UK.
By using a specialist delivery service and packing in thick boxes, we have tried to ensure that your purchases arrive in the same condition they left us. However, breakages may occasionally happen; similarly, goods may occasionally be faulty.
If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, we should be notified within 3 working day and the damaged or faulty goods should be returned within 7 days. We are happy to arrange collection by our courier at no extra charge to you. A credit for the goods will be made within 28 days, or replacements dispatched within 7 working days of receipt of these goods.
Full Payment must be made prior to dispatch of the products, by credit or debit card (we accept all major debit/credit cards, but unfortunately we cannot accept Diners Club or American Express). In the event of non-authorisation of payment by your card issuer we will contact you by telephone or email. We cannot accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges.
You confirm that the credit/debit card being used for any transaction is yours. Please do not send us payment information using email.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.