- 25ml Cognac
- 15ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- 100ml Thatchers Gold
- 1 Cocktail Cherry
How to make:
- Add the cognac, lemon juice and sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and double strain into a champagne flute.
- Top the flute with 100ml of Thatchers Gold.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
Don’t forget you can size up to a pitcher!
- 1.5 Parts Cognac
- 1 Part Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Part Sugar Syrup
- 4 Parts Thatchers Gold
- Cocktail Cherries to Serve
- Add the cognac, lemon juice and sugar syrup to a to a Pitcher, filled with ice.
- Top the pitcher with 4 parts Thatchers Gold. Mix the ingredients in the pitcher using a stirrer.
- Serve into Champagne flutes, all garnished with a cocktail cherry.
*ingredients can be sized to any sized pitcher using the above ratios.