Skip to content
This cocktail uses:
- 200ml Thatchers Gold cider
- 50ml spiced rum
- 2tbsp sugar syrup
- Mint leaves
- Cinnamon sticks
- Tear up a handful of mint leaves and pop them into the bottom of two glasses. Drizzle with sugar syrup and muddle together to release the minty-ness.
- In a measuring jug or cocktail mixer, combine the cider and spiced rum, give it a gentle stir with a spoon to meld the flavours together.
- Pour the cider-rum mixture evenly into the glasses and give it all a gentle stir.
- Top with diced apples and garnish with more mint and a cinnamon stick.