Vintage & Elderflower Fizz
Tim Maddams brings the freshness of elderflower to our classic Vintage Cider in this refreshing summer shandy.
- 1/2 a lemon
- A good handful of washed elderflowers
- 500ml good quality apple juice
- 500ml ice
- 1 500ml bottle chilled Thatchers Vintage Cider
- Add the ice and elderflowers to the apple juice.
- Stir well with a squeeze of lemon for around 2 minutes.
- Pour half the cider into a glass and top off with the elderflower and apple juice mix.
- For a stronger drink, use half the amount of apple juice.