Thatchers Tour Voucher – £12 per person
If you are looking to book a tour for yourself, please visit our tour booking page
Tours take place every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and lasts approximately 2 hours.
The tour will take you to the orchards (weather permitting) and the mill, where you will be shown the whole process of our 100-year cider making skills. At the end of the tour you will then get the chance to sample some of our Somerset ciders.
N.B Vouchers will be posted separately via Royal Mail if ordering alongside other items. A voucher includes a single use code to use at the time of booking. If you wish to receive separate codes for gifting to multiple recipients, please add each voucher to your basket separately.
When buying Tour vouchers you agree to the terms and conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions
There are some terms and conditions we ask you to read carefully before booking, and arriving for a tour. Failure to do so might result in you not being able to join the tour and we’d hate you to be disappointed. Myrtle Farm is a working mill, so it is especially important to ensure you are wearing appropriate footwear or clothing.
- Tours will consist of indoor and (weather permitting) outdoor areas.
- Please wear suitable outerwear and footwear. We reserve the right to refuse participation on the tour if we consider inappropriate clothing is worn. This includes open shoes/flip flops/sandals.
- Non slip soled shoes are advised.
- Some of the buildings in our mill have narrow corridors and uneven floors. Therefore we regret they are unsuitable for wheelchairs, mobility scooters, or similar mobility aids.
- We are a working mill and therefore some restrictions may be in force and for that reason all aspects of the tour cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum age for tour participants is 15. Only participants aged 18 years or over may taste our ciders.
- If you are, or look under 21 please bring ID.
- Our tours are conducted in the English language only.
- We are afraid no dogs or any other pets are allowed on the tour.
- No photography is allowed on the tour.
- Tours are weather dependant.
- Booking in advance is required.
- You may be required to sign acknowledging these and other terms of participation.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.