Haze Glaze – Fun name, simple recipe. Level up your BBQ skewers with this delicious cidery glaze.
- 500ml Haze
- 100ml Soy sauce
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon chipotle
- 1 Teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 Allspice berry
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 1 Thumb size piece of fresh ginger (roughly chopped)
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan but reserve 1/3 of the Thatchers Haze.
- Reduce by 1/3 over a medium/low heat.
- Strain through a sieve.
- Mix through the remaining Thatchers Haze.
- Serve & enjoy!