Our Thatchers Haze onions recipe is an unexpected twist to add to the classic BBQ hotdog.
- 5 onions (sliced)
- 500ml Haze
- Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan, cook the sliced onions over a high heat.
- When they start to colour, add a pinch of salt and 250ml of Thatchers Haze.
- Continue to cook over a medium heat, stirring intermittently.
- When the cider has almost entirely been soaked up by the onions, add 250ml of Thatchers Haze and continue cooking until the onions are soft.
- Place on top of a hot dog and enjoy!