Pancakes with Blood Orange Syrup
Blood Orange Syrup recipe which is sure to give you that sweet sensation!
- 50ml Thatchers Blood Orange cider
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 Blood Orange
- In a small pan, add 50ml of Thatchers Blood orange, 4 tablespoons of caster sugar. Bring to the boil, then turn down to simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside until your pancakes are ready.
- Create your pancakes, how you like them, American fluffy style or crepes.
- Top with slices of Blood Orange
- Drizzle your syrup on top.