Matured in our century old oak vats Thatchers Vintage is a rich, golden medium dry cider. It’s well balanced and mature with a distinctive depth of character.
• Made using the pick of the apples from the previous year’s crop
• Ideal for consumers looking for a premium cider
• Supports heritage and provenance values
• Traditional cider made with the craftsmanship built up from 1904
• Stemmed Half Pint Glassware
• Thatchers Bar Towels
• Thatchers Rubber Bar Runner
• 500ml bottle
Try Vintage with bold, savoury dishes; these create a perfect marriage with the oak aged flavours of Thatchers Vintage. Beef, lamb and spiced chutneys are ideal.